14.1.0 is an OLPC OS release, adding support for Fedora 20, Sugar 0.103, dual core, OpenGL, and a new battery module. The target platform is XO-4.
- 2014-09-13, first XO-4 development build release,
- 2014-09-28, second XO-4 development build release, for partners,
- 2014-11-09, XO-4 integration of OpenGL support (completed in build 5 on 2014-12-08),
- 2014-11-15, XO-4 integration of EC firmware for battery gauge (completed in 13.2.2),
- 2014-11-23, XO-4 integration of kernel dual-core support (completed in build 7 on 2015-01-12),
- 2014-12-31, release to customer (delayed, pending fixes to regressions).
Status: in development
Released on: 2014-12-31
Release notes: Release notes/14.1.0
Tickets: milestone 14.1.0
Download and installation
Download and installation instructions will be found in the release notes.
The release is to be built with OS Builder version v8.0 under Fedora 18.