If you can take one of these tasks, put your name (and preferably link to a way of contacting you) after it. If a task is completed, move it to the Health Jam/done page with a link to the results unless the subsection directs otherwise.
- print flyers and such
- post signs
- nametags (seaxo)
- schedule wall
- setup skype
- rocket pitch setup
- archiving/photos for arjun etc
- request presentors @ mailing lists, and make a place to list schedule
- set up archiving
- set up videocasts of tom and ian
 Graphic design needed
If you create any of these, please delete the task and link to your creation from the publicity materials page.
- Health Jam This Way arrow-like direction signs
- Generalize Health Jam Seattle flyers to Health Jam (even just Jam) templates - can do this after event
 Supplies needed
We need help getting these things.
- Some way to make and hang impromptu posters, especially for brainstorms. This could include things like...
- a pack of markers
- a pack of dry-erase markers
- butcher paper and masking/drywall tape
- large post-it pads (expensive, but the best option we've found if whiteboards aren't available)
- portable whiteboards
- poster stands
- Several notepads and pens (at least a dozen) for note-taking during meetings, for people who haven't brought their own.
- Tape of the wall-safe variety.
- Access to a printer (preferably a color printer) and paper for it.
- Scissors; 2 pairs should be sufficient.
- Power strips. As many as possible. Enough to have 50 outlets available at all times at minimum.
- Tables and chairs.
Overhead projector and screen (not strictly mandatory, but very helpful).Provided in each room by UW