OLPC Firmware q7b05
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
 OLPC Firmware Release q7b05
Works on XO-4 B1 only. Do not use on XO-4 A or other models.
|Build date time||2012-11-08 02:52:39|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
 Open Firmware
- 3419 Support new SPI FLASH parts (using JEDEC IDs)
- 3418 New EC code with NiMH support
- 3416 In the interrupt-controller node compatible property, use only "mrvl,mmp3-intc" on MMP3, instead of a list that includes both mmp3 and mmp2.
- 3415 shdci -- change clk-delay-cycles for MMC1/3/5 from 31 to 15
- 3414 touchscreen, switch to latest firmware 0.0.0.7 with missing IR PCB support, determine available version number from file, enable automatic reflash for wider testing (breaks manufacturing tests on B1).
- 3413 OLPC XO-4 - touchscreen, as of firmware 0.0.0.7, the boot complete message communicates if the IR PCB is not attached
- 3412 Trac #12169 - Reconnect eMMC signals prior to starting Linux, and ensure adequate off time.
- 3411 ALC5631 CODEC driver - make it possible to select different serial bit formats, for experimentation.
- 3410 OLPC XO-4 - suspend/resume code: (a) Mask off reserved bits in pcr! (b) Use icu! instead of incorrect addresses in interrupt controller fiddling code (c) Mask global IRQs in suspend path instead of resume path; not sure why Linux did it in resume
- 3409 fixed incorrect base address for IRQ57 mux.
- 3407 Trac #12169 - Isolate eMMC pins to avoid back-driving the eMMC voltage rail from the signal lines.
- 3406 Fixed OLPC trac #12265 (HDMI colors swapped). Also changed the PHY tuning parameters per wad's recommendations.
- 3405 nn-touchscreen, watch-fss, compensate for X coordinate reversal in firmware 0.0.0.6, slightly breaks rendering of previous firmware versions, add signal strength control with keyboard keys
- 3404 touchscreen rework for firmware 0.0.0.6, which contained new behaviours not previously advised by Neonode
- 3403 Added HDMI driver.
- 3402 new touchscreen firmware 0.0.0.6
- 3401 touchscreen firmware ship, automatic upgrade infrastructure for post-B1, enable full touchscreen diagnostics.
- 3400 Add tenths digit to battery temperature display
- 3395 Turn audio island on before invoking Linux, thus eliminating the need to leave the island on when closing the OFW audio driver, thus making repeated audio testing work reliably.
- 3394 Turn off audio clock when closing sound driver, so that test repetitions will work correctly. This may require turning the clock back on prior to starting Linux.
- 3393 assign "0 0 reg" properties to several devices. when linux names devices, devices without a reg property will get a globally assigned incrementing suffix, which may change depending on which devices are configured. if present, linux will use the reg property to create a stable name for a device. using "0 0 reg" will result in a linux name like "0.ols"
- 3391 stack imbalance after (hub-selftest) fails causes test-all failure, regression introduced in r2412
- 3390 display test was not twiddling DCON during subtest pause
- git 12ec3e2 - OLPC Trac #12169 - Isolate eMMC pins to avoid back-driving the eMMC voltage rail from the signal lines.
- Support for NiMH batteries