Garala Foundation is an organization with a goal of establishing Children's Library in the Indian subcontinet. Please visit http://www.garala.org for more details.
We would like to have around 5 laptops fixed in the library for kids visiting the library and another 10 laptops for lending it out for usage at their homes for a short period of time (approximately one week).
This project will enhance the reach of OLPC to rural and semi-urban kids in India.
- Name: Garala Foundation - Children's Library
- Location: India
- Number of Laptops Requested: 10 to 15 per library
- Help Kids to see the world beyond the regular school curriculam
- Provide kids with the ability to get used to computers at early age, and bridge the gap between rural and urban kids
- Siva Prasad, 15 years in IT
- Deepa Sangam, 10 years in IT
- Senthil Selvaraj, 15 years in IT
- Chigurupati Prasad, 15 years in IT
- Sent monthly to every one subscribed to garala.org's newletter