(I've added a tentative "Name the Write Activity" test, based on current functioning of the program.)
Using the "activity" tab, give the document a name to distinguish it from other documents you create:
- Type over the words "write activity" in the tab.
- Then close the document.
- Switch to the journal.
- See that the new name appears in the Journal.
This doesn't really belong in the "Write" test, but it belongs somewhere -- Test procedures for sharing documents created with WRITE:
- Use the "Keep" tab to save copies in each of the other formats offered.
- Use the Journal to transfer those copies to a USB drive or SD card.
- Use Browse and an e-mail site to attach those copies to a message.
- Check document formats on Windows, Macintosh and Linux computers to make sure "Keep" and transfer were both successful.
Robby 16:12, 21 January 2008 (EST)