00:38, 9 December 2008 (UTC) - dlbewley
I just tried to update from 656 to 767 over the air:
- ERROR: os.zip failed verification -- update discarded.
- Update failed Command ...rsync opts ... exit status 23
- Trying irsync_dirty update
- rsync: failed to open "/versions/updates/.../usr/sbin/udevmonitor", continuing: No such file or directory (2)
- Trying rsync update ...
- inflate returned -3 (625 bytes)
- No more update methods to try.
So, I've updated to the latest olpc-update and am trying again. Waiting for incremental rsync to complete...