Notes: Many of the features in this test plan are not yet functional. They are based off the writeup at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Chat. Qz81ZH Thanks for your insights � I couldn�t agree more.,
tSzsUC Very interesting!I�d like to see how far he goes and how well the word will get out.,
p6l7v8 Thanks this design is very good..,
4TvK3Q Good One!,
Cool Info, practical.. lol,
Close your Chat activity
- Switch to the Activity tab.
- Click the X button in the upper right corner.
- That the toolbar changes to a different set of buttons when the Activity tab is clicked.
- That clicking the X button closes the activity.
- That the Chat icon is removed from the donut.
- That other users are not removed from the Chat, and are still able to post messages and interact. (? Is this how a shared activity is supposed to work?)
Resume the Chat activity
- Switch to the Neighborhood view.
- Click the Chat activity icon that should still be there.
- That the Chat activity icon is still present in the Neighborhood view.
- That the Chat activity opens and still has the users that were in it before (basically, that it opens the same Chat activity rather than a new one)
- That you can still see messages from other users and type your own.