Felix lives here:
- Studies Theology in Riehen.
- Owns an XO-1 ... B-D (that's a smiley).
- Does not maintain his web page properly.
- He likes this software: GEdit, GNU Nano, GNU Bash + company, Busybox, Git, Python, Synergy, Firefox.
- He uses and is at odds with: Thunderbird, GEdit (on the XO), Evince (on Ubuntu at least it doesn't remember that Felix does not print Letter format).
- Generally dislikes the concept of "Intellectual Property" and thinks copyright should last for at most 30 years, period. If one can't get out enough money from his work in that time, then it is probably not commercially viable, which holds true for 99.99% of copyrighted works.