- Ever wish you had more than 24 hours in a day to code? Well, due to changing time zones, this day was 35 hours long, and I got a whole lot of coding done. I've found a solution to the 24bit/16bit surface/display problem that doesn't sacrifice performance. I'm still another day or so from complete with converting all the colorspace conversions to support surfaces of any depth.
- Continued with converting the conversion functions to worth with any Surface.
- Continental found my luggage, and I got my XO charger back and pulled the code I was working on on the plane off of it.
- Jet lag finally caught me, slept most of the day.
- Committed everything but the camera stuff to Pygame SVN. The autobuilders for OS X and Windows exposed a few bugs, which I then fixed.
- Changed 4 more of the color conversion functions to do any bit depth.
- Debugged a YUV to RGB color conversion issue that had escaped me before.
- Changed the rest of the color conversion functions to handle any bit depth.
- Updated the documentation to reflect support for non 24bit surfaces.
- Chasing down bugs related to 8 and 16 bit surfaces in the camera module and elsewhere.