Duke University NGO Library
 EXTENSIVE list of NGOs all over the globe, by primary purpose.
 Roseanne Mirabella's "GLOBAL NONGOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAMS" study
[] Survey is being conducted to determine the current universe of nongovernmental organization education and training programs available throughout the world. All types of NGO education and training programs are included in this study.
At the present time, this list of organizations has been restricted to the Team Wiki. You can find the list here []
 Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
arnova.org "is an international membership organization dedicated to fostering through research an understanding of the nonprofit sector, philanthropy and volunteerism." dear sir could you tell me if the orphanage at 7 ibara housing estate abeokuta ogun is run or help by pastor oluseun oluwole and the property of the father of miss timm koche .if you can help because we would like make a donation but want to be sure they run the orphanage.i ll be grateful for a reply. my e mail is email@example.com best regards
 The International Society for Third-Sector Research
istr.org - "is a major international association promoting research and education in the fields of philanthropy, civil society and the nonprofit sector."
 UNDP Global Directory: Nigerian Educational NGOs and CSOs
1) Abuja Children & Youth International Association of Nigeria (ACYIAN) Tel: 09-3148274, 09-3140191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Dr.I. A. Alayi (National Chairman) 2) Abuja Metro Junior Chamber Block 262 (3) Flat B, Hargyest Street Off Accra Road, Wuse Zone 5, P.O. box 1023 Garki Abuja Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – JC Alex A. Onetere – President 3) Access Community Health & Development Organization (ACHDO) No.1, Ogo Oluwa Bankole Crescent, Ibara Housing Estate P.O. box 4422, Abeokuta, Ogun State Tel: 039-240118 Email null: email@example.com Contact person – Mrs. S.O. Quadri (Project Director) 4) Adolescent Health & Information Project (AHIP) Plot 9, Tarauni Mkt Road, P.O. Box 12846 Kano State Tel: 23464 959332; 234 80229 00844; 234 80331 73507 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Hajiyah Mairo Bello Garko (Director/Project Co-ordinator) 5) African Citizens Development Foundation (ACDF) No.12, Samota Falola Street off Fadeyi Street P.O. Box 2331, Ikeja, Lagos State Email: email@example.com Contact person – Otuba Dele Ajay-Smith (Executive President) 6) Association for the study of Childhood & Addescence (ASCA) No.14, Station Road GRA, Ilorin, Kwara State Tel: 031-224214 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person: Dr. Alfred A. Adegoke (Director) 7) Back to School Foundation No.19/35, Badagry Expressway, Colur Odun Ade Bus Stop P.O. Box 72769, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State Tel: 08023075148 Contact person – Pat Anyadubalu (Executive Director) 8) Centre for Development & Health Promotion Activities No.1 Ogo-Oluwa Bankole Crescent, Ibara Housing Estate P.O. Box 4422, Ibara Post Office, Abeokuta, Ogun State Tel: 039-240118 Email: email@example.com Contact person – Sherifat Omolola Quadra (Executive Director) 9) Centre for Education & Management Development (110) No.14, Illoja Crescent, Savaod bus Stop, Behind Mohul Petrol Station Obanikoro, Lagos Tel: 01-4939900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Seyi Osuntayo (Executive Director) 10) Child Trust Action (138) No.82, Wetheral Road, P.O. box 3360, Owerri, Imo State Tel: 083-234926 Contact person: Mrs. Nma/Oke Onyechere (Executive Director) 11) Development Education and Leadership Service Programme Plot 22, Cornerstone Labak Estate, Abbattor Road Oko-Oba Agege; P.O. Box 14768, Ikeja, Lagos State Tel: 042-252860, 02-8108024 Email: email@example.com Contact person – Mr. Joe Aigiremhom (Acting Zonal Coordinator) 12) Foundation for Human Development No.6/6a, Emekuku Street, D/line Port Harcourt, Rivers State Tel: 09-2310081, 084-2321437 Contact person – Chief Melford Okolo (Director) 13) Friends of the Disabled Block 85 flat 1 phase 4, Adeniji Adele Road P.O. Box 10626 Marina, Lagos State Tel: 01-2630743 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Chief (Mrs.) Aku Charity Orduh (Executive Director) 14) Hadejin Development Cirle 1a Malam Zangs Ifoum, No.5 Bikasuwa, P.O. Box 312 Hadeyia, Jigawa State Tel: 078-20770 Contact person – Dr Lawa Muhmmad (coordinator) 15) Human Development Foundation of Nigeria No.4, Kwato Road, G.R.A, P.O. Box 690, Kaduna, Kaduna State Tel: 062-249696, 062-243747 Email: email@example.com Contact person – Mrs. A. Aliko Mohammed (President) 16) Institute of Work & Society No.5, Inim Etok Akpan Lane. P.O. Box 1399, Ugo, Akwa Ibom State Tel: 08023024768 Contact person – Chief Ita D. Ekpoh (President/CEO) 17) International Association for Volunteer Effort, Nigerian Country Office No.14, Bende Road, Umuahia, Abia State Tel: 088-221900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Dr. (Mrs.) Rose Ekeleme 18) International Foundation for African Children Adebeyo Chambers, First floor, 23 Elegbeta Street, Apongbon P.O. Box 7899 Marina, Lagos, Lagos State Tel: 01-264198 Email: email@example.com Contact person – Mr. Micheal Nwafejoku (President) 19) Inuwar Jama’ar Kano (Kano forum) No.20, Niger Street, P.M.B. 3560, Kano, Kano State Tel: 064-634022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Alhaji Abdulkarim Hasan (Director General) 20) Mankind Solidarity Front No.7A, Odo-Igbo Street, Isnle Aro Area, P.O. Box 1425, Osogbo Osun State Email: email@example.com Contact person – Mr. S.A.C. Fakeye (Secretary-General) 21) National Youth Council of Nigeria, Enugu State Chapter C/o FG/UNDP Aids Federal Zonal Office, Zone ‘A’, No.3 Kingsway Road, GRA Enugu Tel: 042-252945 Contact person – (CDE) Aneke Herbert .O. (State Executive Chairman) 22) Network for Education Research Mota Building, Oyo Road Samonda, Ibadan, Oyo State Email; firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person – Dr. E Adenike Emeke (Coordinator) 23) Youth Aid Network 1 Ezeani Close, New-Haven, Enugu Tel: 08033643443 Email: email@example.com Contact person; Gozie Okafor (Project Coordinator)
24) Audrey Allen Foundation 5, Kukoyi Street, Off Parakou Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja - Nigeria Tel: +234 (0)8052116707 or (0)8032301100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
 UNDP Nigeria Part 2
1. Parenthood Foundation International Mission House, 7, Hamzat Idowu Street, Owode Lekki, P.O Box 52336 Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos State. Tel: 08033050269 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Person: Pastor (Engr) Bola Osukoya (Coordinator)
2. Performing Artistes Association, Kaduna State Chapter c/o Kaduna State Arts & Culture No 30, Wharf Road P.O Box 202, Kaduna, Kaduna State Tel: 064-218657 Contact Person: Yahuza A Ilu(Chairman)
3. Resource Partners Development Network No. 55A Jarret Street, Off Dennis, Osadebay Way P.O.Box 638 Asaba, Delta State Tel: 056-281502 Email: email@example.com Contact Person: Sunday Onyeamechi Iyere (Director)
4. Robert Institute for Mission & Development RIMAD Secretariat, No. 8, Ekong Street, Akim Box 3614, Unical, Calabar. Cross River State Tel: 087-237965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Person: Prof Daisya N Nwachukwu (Executive)
5. Year of Ultimate Talents Harvest (YOUTH) 2 Chime Avenue , New Haven, Box 3862, Enugu Tel : 08023547000, 08034008700 Email: email@example.com Contact Person: Dr Chinedum Aranotu (Executive Director)
6. Rural Youth Mission No. 3,Supoto Close, Oniguguru, Iyana Church P.O. Box 36366, Agodi Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Person: Adrian Odediora (General Secretary)
7. Rural Women & Youth Development C/o Abudu Yusuf, NACB Building, By Pass Road Gidan Deve, P.O. Box 2840 Sokoto Sokoto State Tel: 060-234987 Contact Person: Abudu Yusuf (Executive Director)