The XO in Arizona
Join the Arizona XO Users Group! We are a growing group of over 10 individuals with an interest in the XO as an educational tool for our classrooms throughout the state, and to explore the technology of the XO and have fun with them!
- Visit our forum.
- Subscribe to email list
- The Global Literacy Foundation who we are beginning to work with.
- Contact Brian Basgen.
So far, we have had two meetings in Tucson.
Members willing to have information posted include:
- Brian Basgen, who's the driving force behind the user's group
- Timothy Dang, who's a guy. You can spy on Timothy's XO configuration.
- David Borough. I live in Tempe, but count me in! I am in the educational technology program at ASU. I may not make it to Tucson very often, but much communication can be done over the Internet.
- Rebecca and Dave. We live in Mesa, our company is now a repair center for OLPC. I am in the Masters Program in Global Tecnnology at ASU.
- K-12 education in Arizona
- College education also! (maybe)
Our usual meeting location is:
- Pima Community College
- West Campus Cafeteria (Building A: Santa Rita)
- 2202 West Anklam Rd
Evan, you posted this, but we haven't managed to contact you. Hi!
- If you live in Arizona and are interested in forming a regional XO group, please contact Evan Drake, email@example.com. Evan works for an Apple store in Tucson, AZ, and would love to support testing and fundraising around the area.