Content Management/User Documentation
 Documentation v1.0
 Viewing Content
- From the main page, select a category. From the list presented, select either a subcategory or a piece content. Repeat as necessary.
- After selecting a content item, you can view details and download the content.
- The content will either load in your browser or you will be presented with a dialog to download depending on browser configuration
 Registering an Account
An account is not necessary to view or browse the content, only to submit.
- To register an account, select Register from the menu.
- Enter required data, and press the create button.
 Submitting Content
An account is required to submit content. Select Submit from the menu.
- Alternately, select Submit Translation or Submit New Version from a content page.
- Enter a brief, descriptive title.
- Press Browse and select the file to submit on your computer.
- In the Tags field, enter relevant keywords, comma-separated.
- Select a category and language.
- Press Submit
- Confirm entry.
To search, visit the Search link. Search supports and, or, and grouping via quotation marks.
 Administering Content
Access /admin/ Login using an account with administrative privileges.
Create/Read/Update/Delete as necessary.
- Ensure web server is running Python 2.5 and Django 0.96.
- Copy files to a web-accessible directory.
- Open settings.py
- Set the absolute path variable at the top of the file. This path determines where static media is stored, and where all content is saved.
- Change other settings as needed (optional)
- Access /admin/, add categories, admins as necessary
 Release Note
- Overview: The OnLine Processing of Content system allows submission of content. Users can view all submitted content.
- Purpose: Initial release document.