Curriculum Jam Manila SoCon
- Interns - If you are interested in this project, add your name to the Interested interns section below along with a brief description of why you're interested and why you'd be a good mentor for this project, along with any specific ideas for execution you might have beyond the project description.
- Mentors - If you are interested in this project, add your name to the Interested mentors section below along with a brief description of why you're interested and why you'd be a good mentor for this project, along with any specific ideas for execution you might have beyond the project description.
- Others - If you are interested in this project in a role other than that of potential mentor or potential intern (example: you are an organization, a potential end-user/tester, may have helpful resources, or want to be notified if the project is chosen), add your name to the Other interested parties section below with contact information and details.
- Everyone - Contribute to the project description on this page, or discuss this project on the associated talk page (click the "discussion" tab on top).
The deadline for editing this proposal or adding yourself to the list is 11:59pm EST (GMT-5) on August 6, 2007.
Help organize OLPC's Curriculum Jam Manila in October - the SoCon term will be spent coordinating, organizing, and preparing for the Jam, creating resources for Jams in general, and running a miniature practice Jam to gain experience.
Contact information, why you'd be good for the job, any specific plans, variants, or details you would personally like to implement and why
See my mentors page for more information. My family is from the Philippines, and I'm planning on being there in October for the Jam. I have organized and run Jams in the past, but do not speak Tagalog, and would like this to be a bilingual event. I would also love to train a local coordinator (or coordinators) of Jams in the Philippines.
Other interested parties
Contact information, what your interest is
- Rowen Remis R. Iral,(FE) Fundamental IT Engineer
OLPC / XO Philippines Photo Gallery http://wenmi01.multiply.com/
The Philippine National Information Technology Standards: http://www.philnits.org
I'm here to help in development and promotion of OLPC project. Also for doing Jams and demos or presentations.