Revision as of 02:25, 10 December 2007 by RafaelOrtiz
This page is intended to be a quick reference to the labels on Trac.
- Factory will refer to builds that are installed during production testing of new hardware at the factory.
- Ship will refer to builds that are on production machines that leave the factory. (Previously called "Reload")
- Update will refer to updates to Ship builds that are performed after they leave the factory—before the laptops are deployed. (Previously called "V1.0," "V1.1," "FSR," or "XM-killjoy.")
- Future will refer to features and bug fixes planned for future releases. (Previously called "Gen 2" or "Future Release.")
- Opportunity will refer to features that are under discussion.
- Untriaged will refer to features that have not been scheduled.