EC 4.0 Firmware
Revision as of 05:09, 8 January 2013 by 188.8.131.52
Ver: 7 0.3.08
- Make sure full flag is clear when SOC is < 95%
- Up bad ACR read difference threshold to 20 counts
- Come out of stop mode once in a while, to do housekeeping
- adjust the timings for the EC_IRQ assertions
Ver: 7 0.3.07
- Check battery EEPROM bank 0 values and fix them if wrong
- Detect bad ACR register reads from the battery due to ESD and discard them
- Generate 2 wake up interrupts to the SoC on resume. One to make it wake up and then a 2nd to actually make it start executing. Works around resume problems.
Ver: 7 0.3.06
- Change battery over temperature indicator to be a pulse of dark (both LEDs off) rather than a pulse of red. Red is now exclusively for errors.
- Fix typo in IO map causing LV_SET code to mess with EC_IRQ.