EC 4.0 Firmware
Revision as of 16:22, 17 January 2013 by 184.108.40.206
Ver: 7 0.3.09
- Fix logic bug in ext power detect after runin discharge. Machines turning off runin discharge could fail to sense external power.
- Print ACR value and SOC when going into stop mode
- Refactor critical and low flag handling to fix corner cases. There were several corner cases where you could get the previous code to display the wrong LED state.
- Add support for GP LiFePO4 batteries. There are few around the Twine offices.
- Turn off battery state debugs in LiFePO4 code
- kbdwatch: wait longer after seeing SOC_SLEEP to release flow-control. Fixes a lockup on 1Ghz MMP3.
Ver: 7 0.3.08
- Make sure full flag is clear when SOC is < 95%
- Up bad ACR read difference threshold to 20 counts
- Come out of stop mode once in a while, to do housekeeping
- adjust the timings for the EC_IRQ assertions
Ver: 7 0.3.07
- Check battery EEPROM bank 0 values and fix them if wrong
- Detect bad ACR register reads from the battery due to ESD and discard them
- Generate 2 wake up interrupts to the SoC on resume. One to make it wake up and then a 2nd to actually make it start executing. Works around resume problems.
Ver: 7 0.3.06
- Change battery over temperature indicator to be a pulse of dark (both LEDs off) rather than a pulse of red. Red is now exclusively for errors.
- Fix typo in IO map causing LV_SET code to mess with EC_IRQ.