EC 4.0 Firmware
Revision as of 19:10, 5 April 2013 by Pgf
Ver: 7 0.4.05
- debug support for wakeup issues
Ver: 7 0.4.04
- further changes for managing keyboard and touchpad flow control, fixing yet another lockup-on-resume scenario.
Ver: 7 0.4.03
- fallout from the changes in 0.4.02 caused keyboard and touchpad flow control to not be asserted in some cases. this in turn caused SoC lockups on resume from suspend.
Ver: 7 0.4.02
- fix EC/SoC communication problems (#12525).
Ver: 7 0.4.01
- further lengthen EC_IRQ# timings for 1Ghz machines
Ver: 7 0.4.00
Ver: 7 0.3.13
- revert wakeup timings to 3.0.11 values
Ver: 7 0.3.12
- ec_irq: add fallback to bail us out of incomplete suspends
- ec_irq: implement timing tuning commands in monitor
Ver: 7 0.3.11
- Allow battery debugging to be enabled via serial port
- Fix incorrect battery critical LED state
- Change W to mW in battery debug output to make the scale clearer
- Add debounce for the thermal alarm signal and enable a new LED state when triggered. (Alternating power LED and red battery LED)
- Blink code for high battery current prior to stop mode (Alternating Green/Yellow)
- Blink code for exiting stop mode while power is off (Alternating Green/Red)
Ver: 7 0.3.10
- Fix NiMH pre-maturely marked full problem
Ver: 7 0.3.09
- Fix logic bug in ext power detect after runin discharge. Machines turning off runin discharge could fail to sense external power.
- Print ACR value and SOC when going into stop mode
- Refactor critical and low flag handling to fix corner cases. There were several corner cases where you could get the previous code to display the wrong LED state.
- Add support for GP LiFePO4 batteries. There are few around the Twine offices.
- Turn off battery state debugs in LiFePO4 code
- kbdwatch: wait longer after seeing SOC_SLEEP to release flow-control. Fixes a lockup on 1Ghz MMP3.
Ver: 7 0.3.08
- Make sure full flag is clear when SOC is < 95%
- Up bad ACR read difference threshold to 20 counts
- Come out of stop mode once in a while, to do housekeeping
- adjust the timings for the EC_IRQ assertions
Ver: 7 0.3.07
- Check battery EEPROM bank 0 values and fix them if wrong
- Detect bad ACR register reads from the battery due to ESD and discard them
- Generate 2 wake up interrupts to the SoC on resume. One to make it wake up and then a 2nd to actually make it start executing. Works around resume problems.
Ver: 7 0.3.06
- Change battery over temperature indicator to be a pulse of dark (both LEDs off) rather than a pulse of red. Red is now exclusively for errors.
- Fix typo in IO map causing LV_SET code to mess with EC_IRQ.