The OLPC Wiki is a great medium, but it isn't (and shouldn't) be the source for authoritative documentation.
To fill that need, OLPC has partnered with FLOSSManuals to provide a stable, standalone documentation source. See Manuals for some of the manuals produced with FLOSSManuals, including the content in Help (activity).
- The following applies to expanding existing manuals
- Login or create an account
- Go to the manuals page.
- Scroll down to "Sugar/OLPC" and click on a manual
You can export it yourself, or use one of the pre-built copies below:
- None yet.
- Go to the remix page.
- Select an applicable manual (ours start with "OLPC)
- Drag and drop chapters to the rightmost pane
- Click "Style"
- Choose a format and title
- Click "Export"
- Press "Export manual" once you have it the way you want
 More on how the Help activity came to be
"I really really really owe the Sugar community a long email documenting what the heck went on with the Help activity last year." :-)