From last stable build
Revision as of 12:25, 25 September 2007 by RafaelOrtiz
- Downgrade to last stable build (if necessary). Autoreinstallation_image (directions for downgrading near bottom of page)
- Open and do a few things in each activity.
- For each activity entry:
- Resume the activity from the journal.
- Make a change or two.
- Press keep.
- Change another thing or two.
- Close the activity.
- Special Cases
- Draw a picture and save it.
- Resume that picture, alter it, and save it again.
- Open and type two lines.
- Resume in
- Just open and resume once, as keep is not an option.
- Watch and listen.
- Just open and resume once.
- If older version, do steps above for each of the three internal activities.
- Save a video, picture and audio recording. (there is no pure audio for 542)
- Copy the picture to the clipboard and add it to the journal.
- Resume the activity once, to see that the video, picture, and audio are all still in the thumbnails.
- Resume the picture using browse.
- Look through the journal, and make sure that there are 2 entries for each activity.
- Shut-down the laptop.
- Upgrade to the latest build. Autoreinstallation_image
- Resume each of the activity entries from the Journal.
- Report any problems encountered. Trac