Revision as of 19:42, 21 June 2009 by 220.127.116.11
Game Jam Resources
- If you're coordinating (or thinking of coordinating) a Jam, see the How To Run A Jam cookbook.
- Game_Development#See_Also has some links. It would be great for someone to sort these out and add them here at some point so that future Game Jam participants will have handy resources to go to.
List of Jams
- None scheduled, start one!
- Game Jam Boston June 2007
- Game_Jam_Peru, October 5-6, 2007
- Game Jam in Brazil November 2007 (portuguese)
- Pittsburgh Game Jam,November 16th-18 2007.
- Game Jam Kathmandu December 2007 December 15 2007. Focused on training non-professional developers and educators how to develop learning activities for OLPC using Squeak.
- Game_Jam_Kathmandu_February_2008, February 9, 2008
- Nordic_Game_Jam, February 2008
- Game_Jam_Brasil/2008, April 2008
- Game_Jam_Chicago, August 8-10, 2008
- Physics Game Jam Boston, August 29-31, 2008