Join the award-winning Radijojo World Children's Radio Network - with a song, a report, a podcast or even a whole radio show! You are invited to share and exchange audio material on all issues that are relevant and interesting for kids - in an educational, safe, advertising-free environment.
1. You are invited to use all audio and on-line content you find on our websites in your class (for educational, not-for-profit use only):
www.world-childrens-radio.net www.global-radio-kids.org www.euchira.eu www.across-the-ocean.org www.radijojo.de
Radijojo has received awards from UNESCO, UNICEF, the EU-commission and the German government for its work.
2. Send us your songs, reports, radio shows to be shared within the World Children's Radio Network and the Association of Community Radios (AMARC). We are looking e.g. for the following:
- classical children's songs of your region
- traditional songs of your region
- home stories about school life, your town, your country
- reports in issues like Children's rights, UN Millennium Goals
- self written stories and poems
3. Please notify us when your school class wants to join an internet conference with kids in other countries that we would record and include in our radio shows - it's great fun, and you can learn a lot!
Contact: Dipl.-Soz. Thomas Röhlinger, MBA Chefredakteur Radijojo World Children's Radio Network firstname.lastname@example.org 0049 30 2790 7147 Reinickendorfer Str. 55 13347 Berlin, Germany