Hacking your XO
This page is not maintained by the OLPC team. (See: About this wiki)
Customizing the language
Machines come with a localized keyboard and a country code in the manufacturing data; the latter determines what language interfaces are in. Changing this in the appropriate config file is straightforward.
Customizing your wireless experience
- You can make your XO a mesh portal.
Hacking your case
- Stickering and tagging
- You can convert a B into a C machine or later with tweezers and a screwdriver.
- make the mouse more sensitive
- remap the keys in ebook mode
Hacking your antennae
- Making a directional antenna