- WHO (Peru)
- Ben - See Health Organizations
- Peace Corps
- Mika contacted Brooke and Jim Hill, former Peace Corps workers, about who to contact about the educational materials. -- 22 February, 2008, 10:05 (EST)
- Jim told me that he doesn't think there is a database for educational materials. He's going to ask around to see if other Peace Corps volunteers have more information about it.-- Mika 22:54, 25 February 2008 (EST)
- Partners in Health
- Mika contacted Jim Yom Kim. Hasn't heard back in a while. He may be a bit too busy to get involved at this point. February, 2008
SJ, Anna, and I talked with several people from Partners in Health. They seem to want to 1)conduct a small pilot study and 2)equip community health workers with XOs. Mika 08:12, 6 May 2008 (EDT)
- ben s.
- Millenium Village Project
- Mika has been communicating with Oumou Leye. February, 2008
I e-mailed back with the answers to their questions but since then, haven't heard back. Mika 08:14, 6 May 2008 (EDT)
- local hospital
- Ian Daniher has collected some diagnosis aids used by a local hospital.