- Office set up + shiny posters, too
- Project showcase
- Contribute now (happy fun things while they're in here)
- Contribute during the summer
- Remember to take care of the let-in list, or at least all have ID cards out by then
- Send out a reminder to invitees (early afternoon Tuesday?) of the event.
- include note with a phone number in case they can't get in for whatever reason. We can go down and get them.
- Procure stuff! (see below)
 Wednesday, June 25
Stuff to procure
- More XOs (for repair/disassembly workshop)
- Phillips #1 screwdrivers
- Food (assume 10-15 people?)
- Cake would be excellent. Stop by Jewel?
- Cookies! (can bake if not at work too late tomorrow, or Tuesday)
Stuff to plan
- Show off projects to people coming in
- Voltage regulator
- Workshops in progress?
- Come up with list of things people can help out with if they so choose
- short term
- long term
Things warranting discussion with outside folk
discussion will probably tend towards this direction to begin with, but list below is feedback we want from local community
- What are you doing now?
- What do you want to be doing?
- What do you expect us to be doing?
- What do you 'want' us to be doing?
- Basically, long term and short term objectives - need to know what they're doing so we can help them do what they're doing - plus efficiency?
- Feedback about potential workshop offerings and schedules