INEE - International Network for Education in Emergencies
INEE - International Network for Education in Emergencies - http://www.ineesite.org/en/global-consultation-2014 - invites you to participate in their 2014 Consultation. There are virtual world and real world sessions in which you can participate.
Please use the discussion page to answer following questions:
- Is ‘education in emergencies’ still a relevant term? Why or why not?
- What topics and themes will be the most important for education in emergencies in the coming years?
- Are there new partners, stakeholder groups or constituencies that are important to the work of the EiE community?
- What are the biggest challenges you are facing in your work?
- How are people working together to solve problems?
- Is INEE still relevant to the field? Why or why not?
- What are INEE’s main strengths and main weaknesses?
- How could INEE serve you and/or the field better?