Revision as of 08:20, 5 June 2010 by Nkirja
How did you do the testing:
- First of all made a proper plan for testing with the good understanding about the scope.
- Identified what are the indicators which XO is having and made a separate testing plan for each indicator.
- Then define the inputs and according to those input defined the expected results.
- I used many activities for the testing such as record activity for the camera indicator testing.
- I have spent more time for testing those indicators because of hardware side testing. For an instance battery indicator testing, I had to have waited long time for battery dead mode, low mode.
What kind of problems that you had to face:
For the Wi-Fi indicator testing and storage access indicator (when the pen drive plugged) we had to obey the virtusa policies. So it was a hard time.