Nandblaster for XO-4
NANDblaster for XO-4 is close in behaviour to NANDblaster for XO-1.5, so please follow the NANDblaster for XO-1.5 instructions, with the following precautions:
- do not use an XO-4 (with 8787) as the sender laptop, as it does not have the necessary wireless firmware,
- use either an XO-1.5, XO-1.75 or XO-4 (with 8686) as the sender laptop,
- use XO-4 (with 8686) or XO-4 (with 8787) as the receiver laptops,
- provide an XO-4 operating system build on USB drive to the sender laptop,
- avoid starting XO-1.5 or XO-1.75 receiver laptops, since although they will appear to complete the process, they won't boot the installed build, unless the build has a mixed architecture boot script, which is not included in current releases.