OLE Nepal Further Resources
OLE Nepal Development
This is a stub for pages relating to the XO/XS software development and deployment activity.
- Use Traditional Nepali unicode in your XO
- Procedure to build NEXS form OLPC XS
- NEXO/NEXS/NEXC development
OLE Nepal Deployment
The current Deployment Guide OLE Nepal/Deployment guide
Many planning documents were produced for the early deployment. Some of these were incorporated in later documents for general deployments.
- Pilot Sites, including selection process, target, and deployment teams
- Jamirkot (Lalitpur), Bishwamitra Ganesh school pilot, including technical planning
- Lakuri Bhanjyang (Lalitpur), Shree Bashuki school pilot, including technical planning
- Teacher Training
- Content Development
- Program Evaluation (to be created)
- Technical Aspects of the Deployment
OLE Nepal Blog
The OLE Nepal Blog is used to document in real-time, the actions and progress of OLE Nepal. Here are some past stories, with information relevant to the deployment of the XO.
- The OLE Nepal Blog Archive for current blog entries please see the OLE Nepal Blog.
- Announcements The Announcements category includes general announcements pertaining to OLE Nepal.
- Development The Development category includes documentation and discussion of software development.
- News and Events The News category catalogues general news items, and information about OLE Nepal events.
- Testing The Testing category includes information on software and system testing.
- Uncategorized The Uncategorized category includes general information updates about OLE Nepal.
OLE Nepal Community
The community is accomplishing much. Read through these link to learn about the people and their projects. Additionally, there are some resources such as what projects need help, intern projects, and an intern manual.Please read all this.