@ 1CC
- Seth, CD, Alex K and SJ stayed up to work through why the double-board of open problems was 90% whining and only 10% problems that scale.
- Other output from the evening : CD and AK worked on a draft social network based on ELGG 0.9. We came up with great light-natured themes for bringing people together : which tied in nicely with XO Puppet Theater, everyone's favorite fallback media saturation plan.
- Seth, Mstone, Nikki and Chris brainstormed how to extract a better list of 1000 projects from the ideas pages on the wiki, tickets in trac, and packages currently in git (and potentially unmaintained).
- Open problems got an uplift. AK wants to knw where to look for speech recognition dictionaries...
- The main conf room was left clean and with full boards once more, and tomorrow's bootcamp schedule was updated. Future events of note: dinner tomorrow, soccer Thursday.
Grassroots jam in NYC
- We started sending out further invitations to the weekend's New York Jam. Don't forget! Invite your friends and favorite hackers, artists, authors, curators and educators.