OLPC Firmware q2f17
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1 systems.
- avoid use of RTC undefined data, by detecting power loss and clearing the RTC,
- reduce the wireless scan time to 30ms per channel for an active scan, when wireless is used by firmware,
- FAT filesystems with corrupt directory entries no longer print junk file names in directory listings,
- add an alias for stop-capture (see Forth_Lesson_23 for packet capture documentation),
- fix a problem where some USB drives were unusable if they were partitioned with an extended partition that was empty,
- ISO-9660 filesystems are now as case blind as FAT filesystems already were,
|Build date time||2013-04-17 23:48:08|
|Wireless firmware version||5.110.22.p23|
- 3644 cdfs, make search of ISO 9660 filesystems case blind, by uppercasing the name being sought. FAT filesystem access already does this.
- 3641 disklabel - fix no access to primary partition if extended partition is empty, workaround is to set the primary partition bootable, cause in the partition finder which when recursing reused the same buffer for the extended partition, destroying the in-memory copy of the primary parition; fix is to use a separate buffer in the recursion. Reported by Vladimir Serbinenko.
- 3639 inet - add an alias for stop-capture
- 3638 fatfs, skip volume label directory entries, some filesystem instances have them and they remain after repair.
- 3637 fatfs, fix a stack effect comment
- 3633 OLPC - libertas, reduce the scan time to 30ms per channel for an active scan, and raise it to 110ms per channel for a passive scan, based on a kernel patch provided by Marvell.
- 3631 OLPC - avoid use of RTC undefined data, by detecting power loss and clearing the RTC count. XO-1 and XO-1.5 (ds1385): clear all the RTC count registers, not only the date. [...]
- 3628 SDHCI - added ext-csd! call-through to slot driver, in case someone needs it.
- 3627 Tokenizer - added some aliases that are useful for debugging and testing.
- 3626 EXT2 filesystem - added sb-filetype? to test for yet another incompatible extension.
- 3625 Audio selftest - trivial refactoring to make interactive testing easier.