OLPC Firmware q2f18
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1 systems.
|Build date time||2013-06-06 04:16:21|
|Wireless firmware version||5.110.22.p23|
- 3668 OLPC - save-mfg-data, simplify SN processing code following ticket #12695 review. No functional change.
- 3667 OLPC - check for a NUL before removing it from the SN tag search result, because otherwise an SN tag with zero length may prevent normal boot. ticket #12695
- 3663 OLPC - do not leave keyboard locked if file cannot be created by save-mfg-data on XO-1.5. ticket #12684.
- 3662 OLPC - avoid duplicate file creation. ticket #12684.
- 3659 OLPC XO-1 - backport lid and ebook switch test, ticket #12514.
- 3658 disklabel - abort open if the partition has a type for a filesystem that is not present in the build. Fixes failure to boot from a hybrid ISO-9660 filesystem on USB or SD. ticket #12696.
- 3650 OLPC XO-1 XO-1.5 - maintain the NFS RPC XID in CMOS RAM, so that scripted NFS actions do not fail silently. Different location used for XO-1 because the default location is reset by a power cycle. ticket #12662.