OLPC Firmware q3c12
Revision as of 01:01, 16 March 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1.5 C1-C8 systems.
- make lid test more responsive,
- set year, month and day registers in clock after power failure,
- add serial terminal application, see Firmware/Serial_Terminal,
- add remote diagnosis application, see Firmware/Remote.
|Build date time||2013-03-15 20:29:54|
|Wireless firmware version||9.0.7.p2|
- 3618 OLPC XO-1.5 - add serial terminal.
- 3611 OLPC - shorten the delay in the lid test, to improve apparent responsiveness.
- 3610 OLPC XO-1.5 - Marvell WLAN driver, fix a Page Fault during device open, adjust stack comments in cmd-out
- 3608 OLPC - set the month and day registers of the RTC when it is being initialised on XO-1.75 and XO-4, and add initialisation in response to RTC power loss on XO-1 and XO-1.5.
- 3595 x86/Linux/Makefile - use different rules for building the two different versions of inflate.o / xinflate.o - one to use in the wrapper, the other for standalone use in OFW images.
- 3594 wrapper.c - added commentary telling another way to accomplish the same result as mprotect()ing the dictionary memory to make it executable.
- 3593 OLPC XO-1.5 - fixed build problem introduced by Bluetooth driver.
- 3588 OLPC - change name of flag variable, to avoid having it look like a verb, in r3584.
- 3569 Marvell WLAN driver - Omnibus checkin of changes to the SDIO layer to make it easier to share code with the Bluetooth driver. The particular advantage is to eliminate duplication of firmware downloading between the WLAN and BT drivers.
- 3568 OLPC - add serial terminal, for built-in UART or for USB serial adapter
- 3563 inet - add remote diagnosis console feature, increase verbosity of telnet and telnetd, include telnetd in build rather than autoload from source, and allow other port numbers for outbound telnet.
- 3562 core - mux, add console add and remove, for use by telnetd
- 3561 inet, tcpapp, add support for applications that accept connections.
- 3560 OLPC - libertas, fix failure during test /wlan on 8686, by returning separate scan response result and length.
- 3555 OLPC - startup sound. Avoid searching jffs2 filesystem on XO-1 because mounting it takes a long time. Avoid checking for file existence; just try and if we fail, fallback to the built-in sound. Avoids one microSD or eMMC power cycle from boot on XO-1.5, XO-1.75, and XO-4 when the startup sound is present.
- 3552 OLPC XO-1.5 - lid test needed factory-test? defined