OLPC Firmware q3c17
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1.5 C1-C8 systems.
|Build date time||2014-06-13 21:31:00|
|Wireless firmware version||9.0.7.p2|
- 3729 OLPC XO-1.5 - fix siv120d image alignment (ticket #12625), disable siv121c support (ticket #12785)
- 3728 libertas - fix build on XO-1
- 3727 OLPC - add SIV121C camera sensor, as SIV120D is end-of-life
- 3726 scsidisk - retry TEST UNIT READY once
- 3725 core - Tiny lint fixes, detected on Apple LLVM-based SDK. And one not so tiny, as OS X dropped support for sbrk().
- 3721 libertas - stack effect comment fix
- 3718 core - use initial values from a current instance package if there is one, fixes clearing of display on subsequent select, caused by my-termemu not persisting, fixes OLPC ticket #12765, thanks to Mitch Bradley.
- 3716 OLPC - preserve some comments against th seti camera initialisation as compared with kernel
- 3712 usb - trivial comment improvement
- 3710 OLPC - keyject, avoid cancel, use black-letters throughout
- 3702 OLPC XO-1.5 XO-1.75 XO-4 - restore four game key reflash over HTTP, by doing a redundant scan for the OLPC-NANDblaster SSID before handing control to NANDblaster, fixes ticket #12740. Due to r3701, active scan for transmitting laptop became unreliable probably because of the lack of air time, so switch to a passive scan, and increase passive scan to cover two beacons.
- 3701 libertas - fix backward logic for selecting scan time based on scan time, regression introduced in r3633
- 3699 OLPC - ntp-set-clock did leave device open if name lookup failed, fixes ticket #12735
- 3698 OLPC XO-1.5 - fix file ordering to ensure show-pass and show-fail are available to gamekey-auto-menu, fixes ticket #12734, caused ticket #12515
- 3697 OLPC XO-1 XO-1.5 - follow x86 linux boot protocol, wipe the sentinels, for compatibility with unpatched kernel 3.9 onwards, ticket #12727