OLPC Firmware q4d30
Revision as of 04:55, 20 May 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1.75 C2 only.
- fix for boot failure when a USB drive or SD card contained an NTFS filesystem, ticket #12678,
- retain the file name part of the /chosen bootpath property, ticket #12672.
|Build date time||2013-05-20 00:44:01|
|Wireless firmware version||Libertas thinfirm 9.0.7.p2|
- 3658 disklabel - abort open if the partition has a type for a filesystem that is not present in the build. Fixes failure to boot when an NTFS filesystem is present on an unsecured system. OLPC ticket #12678.
- 3656 OLPC XO-1.75 - retain the file name portion of the /chosen bootpath property, so that the initramfs can deduce whether the system is being booted in activation mode or not. The initramfs may also use ramdisk to deduce. ticket #12672.
- 3652 OLPC ARM - trivial comment fix
- (the CForth version change from Q4D29 to Q4D30 was due to a change in XO-4 sources that are not used in the XO-1.75 build),