OLPC Firmware q4d32
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1.75 B1 and C2. Contains fixes for factory production:
- if operator abandons the SD card test, cascade as failure,
- fail the USB HUB test if a USB device is removed during a probe,
- add attended autorun of manufacturing tests (latent).
|Build date time||2013-06-25 22:29:32 (UTC)|
|Wireless firmware version||Libertas thinfirm 9.0.7.p2|
- 3681 OLPC XO-4 - force operator abandon of SD card test to cause overall test sequence abort
- 3677 OLPC - when testing /usb/hub in diag mode, fail the test if the device is removed during the probe. Reported by Chia-Hsiu. Also fix stack comments in other selftest methods.
- 3675 OLPC XO-4 - fix typo in r3674
- 3674 OLPC XO-4 - add attended autorun of manufacturing tests, optional code that does not proceed to next test until the previous test has passed, but no functional change in our current builds.