OLPC Firmware q4d34
Revision as of 23:46, 29 December 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1.75 B1 and C2. Contains a fix to NANDblaster, allowing it to work again.
|Build date time||2013-07-12 11:21:58 (UTC)|
|Wireless firmware version||Libertas thinfirm 9.0.7.p2|
- 3694 OLPC ARM - sdhci/slot - add missing asynchronous completion call, fixes ticket #12726.
- 3692 OLPC - NANDblaster receivers are not performing a passive scan, originally because of a typo, and now because it proves to be unreliable even with the increased passive scan time in r3633 - no effective functional change.
- 3691 OLPC XO-1.5 - nb-update was trying to load thin firmware from USB drive, because it was not finding the thin property, which had moved to the parent node, ticket #12726.
- 3690 OLPC - nb-auto-channel was leaving junk on stack, regression introduced by r3560
- 3688 OLPC XO-1 - fix NANDblaster, regression caused by change to scan arguments, fixes ticket #12726.