OLPC Firmware q4d35
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-1.75 B1 and C2.
|Build date time||2014-06-14 02:05:58 (UTC)|
|Wireless firmware version||Libertas thinfirm 9.0.7.p2|
- 3727 OLPC - add SIV121C camera sensor, as SIV120D is end-of-life
- 3726 scsidisk - retry TEST UNIT READY once
- 3725 core - Tiny lint fixes, detected on Apple LLVM-based SDK. And one not so tiny, as OS X dropped support for sbrk().
- 3721 libertas - stack effect comment fix
- 3719 libertas - use a single byte sequence number for 8787, fixes use of adhoc-start with test-antenna
- 3718 core - use initial values from a current instance package if there is one, fixes clearing of display on subsequent select, caused by my-termemu not persisting, fixes OLPC ticket #12765, thanks to Mitch Bradley.
- 3716 OLPC - preserve some comments against th seti camera initialisation as compared with kernel
- 3713 OLPC XO-1.75 XO-4 - edi-open-active broke stack balance by returning 0 if the EC was freshly powered up, fixes ticket #12751
- 3712 usb - trivial comment improvement
- 3711 OLPC XO-1.75, XO-4 - add boost charge command, for developer use
- 3710 OLPC - keyject, avoid cancel, use black-letters throughout
- 3706 OLPC XO-1.75 - keyjector, also handle keys that are corrupt, or wrong length, rather than stopping if all key names are present
- 3705 OLPC XO-1.75 - build of sdkit, fix twsi, remove accelerometer, remove camera
- 3704 OLPC XO-1.75 - build of sdkit, fix path to moved source files
- 3703 OLPC XO-1.75 - fix keyject build problems, caused by trimming on olpc.bth that was not brought into keyject.bth
- 3702 OLPC XO-1.5 XO-1.75 XO-4 - restore four game key reflash over HTTP, by doing a redundant scan for the OLPC-NANDblaster SSID before handing control to NANDblaster, fixes ticket #12740. Due to r3701, active scan for transmitting laptop became unreliable probably because of the lack of air time, so switch to a passive scan, and increase passive scan to cover two beacons.
- 3701 libertas - fix backward logic for selecting scan time based on scan time, regression introduced in r3633
- 3699 OLPC - ntp-set-clock did leave device open if name lookup failed, fixes ticket #12735