OLPC Firmware q7a13
Revision as of 02:10, 7 October 2012 by FGrose
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
 OLPC Firmware Release q7a13
Works on XO-4 A2 only. Do not use on A1. Aiming for B1 build.
|Build date time||2012-09-06 19:39:42|
 Open Firmware
- correct the interrupt routing for the camera controller, (ticket #12090).
- suppress image size smaller than disk size now that builds size themselves to available space,
- undo change to firmware upgrade version check, (ticket #12079), ticket #12091),
- graphical touchscreen tests for signal analysis, suppress fail on "too strong" a signal, double randomness of adjacent axis test, fix boxes test; many boxes could not be cleared, flush events and ignore buffered up events; to avoid old data on scribble and adjacent axis test, fix bug in watch-fss; was occasionally aborting due to touch event data seen in stream, adjacent axis tests; increase box array to cover used size for photodiode edges, remove debugging. XO_4_Touch_Testing,
- treat delete key as backspace, for compatibility with Linux terminals attached to serial console,
- turn off the storage indicator during suspend.