OLPC Firmware q7b04
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
OLPC Firmware Release q7b04
Works on XO-4 B1 only. Do not use on XO-4 A or other models.
|Build date time||2012-10-26 02:56:59|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3387 Q7B04
- 3386 spiflash - identify some second source parts by JEDEC ID rather than the short ID
- 3385 OLPC XO-4 - suppress test in SMT, requested by Chia-Hsiu.
- 3384 OLPC XO-4 - avoid abort during version check, remove from build as we have no permission to ship yet
- 3383 OLPC XO-4 - automatic reflash of Neonode touchscreen firmware, costs 276ms each boot
- 3382 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.2.05
- 3379 Libertas WLAN driver - fix build on XO-1.5, another change of "0 [if]" to "[ifdef] notdef"
- 3378 OLPC XO-4 - indentation fix, no effective change.
- 3377 OLPC XO-4 - include touchscreen test under mouse icon, ticket #11818
- 3376 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.2.04
- 3375 OLPC ARM: convert s3-selftest to use sus power measurement.
- 3374 WLAN - scan buffer display overran actual length, only seen with 8787, see ticket #12144
- 3373 OLPC - accelerometer stack effect comment fix
- 3372 decompiler - for strings with embedded control characters, render the characters as #, to fix visual debugger rendering ticket #12104
- 3371 OLPC - signed fs-update, fix for uninitialised buffer pointer, ticket #12186
- 3370 OLPC XO-4 - reverted bundle suffix from 5 to 4, as we are not going to distinguish between A and B revs of XO-4 in the bundle files.
- 3369 OLPC - fixed a possible unitialized buffer address in fs-update.
- 3368 OLPC XO-4 - additional info in device tree for the interrupt controller node on MMP3.
- 3366 OLPC ticket #12106 and ticket #12181 - inflate initrd images from inside a .zip bundle.
- 3365 Libertas WLAN driver - changed "0 [if]" to "[ifdef] notdef"
- 3364 OLPC - rewrite SPI and EC flash animation scale calculation following review
- 3363 WLAN - fix test-antenna 'a' command
- 3362 SDHCI - fixed ok copy int:\foo int:\bar which was hanging
- 3361 OLPC WLAN driver - report 802.11n firmware capability when present, tested on XO-4 B1 with 8686 and 8787
- 3360 OLPC WLAN driver - extend antenna testing to 8787
- 3359 OLPC - make SPI and EC flash animation scale calculation at run time, tested on XO-4
- 3358 OLPC ARM: Update strp so it gets a valid suspend power reading