OLPC Firmware q7b10
Revision as of 04:40, 3 January 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
OLPC Firmware Release q7b08
Works on XO-4 B1 and C1 only. Do not use on XO-4 A or other models.
- new EC 0.3.07,
- touchscreen, change to version 0.0.0.9,
- XO-4 C1 touchscreen detection, improve reliability by enabling a pull-down during the check, ticket #12391,
- allow touchscreen to prevent automatic test execution after left rocker key, ticket #11817,
|Build date time||2013-01-02 16:39:44|
|EC version||EC 0.3.07|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3505 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.3.07,
- 3504 OLPC XO-4 - touchscreen, change to version 0.0.0.9, which caused a few more timing changes, requiring some fixes to the driver.
- 3503 .caller - minor stack comment fix, no execution effect,
- 3502 OLPC XO-4 - fix support for non-touchscreen SKUs, compatible with touchscreen SKUs, treats TOUCH_HD# signal as active high, since the touchscreen controller is pulling the signal low in normal operation, momentarily enables a pull-down in conflict against the permanent pull-up, in order to sample the signal properly. Requires a BOM change for C2. Harmless on C1. ticket #12391
- 3501 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.3.06 (redundant),
- 3500 OLPC - allow a touchscreen, if present, to prevent automatic test execution after left rocker key, ticket #11817.