OLPC Firmware q7b11
OLPC Firmware Release q7b11
Works on XO-4 B1 and C1 only. Do not use on XO-4 A or other models.
- new embedded controller firmware EC 0.3.08,
- touchscreen, support for non-touchscreen models, fixes ticket #12391,
- touchscreen, change firmware to version 0.0.0.10,
- rework of DCON freeze and unfreeze synchronisation, fixes ticket #12394,
- fix failure to suspend with missing camera, ticket #12436,
- remove EC API version 4 support,
Q7B11 breaks automatic upgrade for touchscreen firmware versions before 0.0.0.10. After reflashing to Q7B11 from an earlier version, and if your touchscreen firmware is 0.0.0.9 and earlier (normal), and you are using an XO-4 C1, you must this once manually upgrade with
|Build date time||2013-01-07 22:12:15|
|EC version||EC 0.3.08|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3515 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.3.08
- 3514 OLPC XO-4 - rework DCON freeze and unfreeze screen synchronisation, make wait-output global as requested by John.
- 3513 OLPC ARM - DCON unfreeze glitch reduction on 1.2 GHz SKUs. Increased the delay between waking screen and enabling DCONLOAD. Set scan line register in device setup. Solves #12394. Does not change #12377.
- 3512 OLPC camera driver - trac #12436 - turn off camera power domain in open method if sensor not found; fixes failure to suspend.
- 3509 OLPC XO-1.75 XO-4 - bat-status@ gave an EC command result timeout on XO-1.75, caused by EC API version being treated as cross-platform when it should not have been. XO-4 no longer needs EC API version 4 support, so remove it.
- 3507 OLPC XO-4 - touchscreen, update version to 0.0.0.10, print version in decimal, rely on CForth for clearing pull-up on TOUCH_HD#, change polarity of TOUCH_HD#, breaks automatic update from version 0.0.0.9 and earlier. #12391
- disable pull-up on TOUCH_HD# signal from touchscreen controller and IR PCB,
- see EC 0.3.08
- reverse polarity of the host disable signal,