OLPC Firmware q7b15
Revision as of 05:16, 11 February 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
 OLPC Firmware Release q7b15
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only. Do not use on XO-4 A or other models.
- Various fixes, see below
|Build date time||2013-02-08 12:33:44|
|EC version||EC 0.3.11|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
 Open Firmware
- 3538 EC Code 0.3.11
- 3537 OLPC - libertas, when ring buffer was full stack imbalance triggered Data Abort during pingd test, ticket #12172.
- 3536 USB - add an interrupt lockout for the keyboard alarm handler, so that it is skipped if the non-interrupt context is in the middle of a bulk or interrupt pipe method. A fix for OLPC ticket #12516.
- 3535 Touchscreen, avoid mouse test targets when using test phase 4.
- 3534 Touchscreen manufacturing tests, do motherboard assembly test in phase 4.
- 3533 Allocate any heap during driver open rather than during an alarm handler, for the /ap-sp, /keyboard, and /usb/keyboard drivers, fixes ticket #12466
- 3532 Sound, avoid some possible races with the buffer refill alarm handler.
- 3531 Touchscreen, enable mainboard SMT test phase.
- Allow battery debugging to be enabled via serial port
- Fix incorrect battery critical LED state
- Change W to mW in battery debug output to make the scale clearer
- Add debounce for the thermal alarm and enable a new LED state when triggered
- Enable EC stop mode overcurrent state
- Add 3 new EC LED blink states