OLPC Firmware q7b16
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
 OLPC Firmware Release q7b16
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only. Do not use on XO-4 A or other models.
- new EC firmware with a fallback to bail the processor out of incomplete suspends,
- fix wakeup issues on 1 GHz and 800 MHz processors,
- recover from occasional DCON hang during manufacturing tests,
- a rewrite of the switch tests, requested by Australia,
- allow telnetd reconnections, for remote diagnosis,
- debugging; allow go after keyboard interrupt to resume execution.
|Build date time||2013-02-13 22:02:09|
|EC version||EC 0.3.12|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
 Open Firmware
- 3548 OLPC - rewrite switch tests for field only, ticket #12514
- 3547 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.3.12
- 3546 OLPC - lid and ebook switch tests, move to a common file
- 3545 OLPC - move some common developer utilities into a single file.
- 3544 mkdropin - again fix calculation of ending address for reserved area skip, by adding the pad to 4-byte boundary. A build using builder.dic from before svn 3540 had the reserved header exactly at reserved-start. See also svn 1980. Regenerated ARM builder using koji2.laptop.org.
- 3543 OLPC ARM - dcon, power cycle on hang, fix for ticket #12377.
- 3542 OLPC - telnetd, allow subsequent reconnections, display IP address of client, suppress 300ms options negotiation allowing to occur during normal mux I/O, also fixes ticket #12539.
- 3541 core - allow go after keyboard interrupt, to resume execution.
- 3540 mkdropin - fix calculation of ending address for reserved area skip, occasionally a reserved area began with trailing bytes of the dropin header.
- mfprtable: rename WLAN_PD to WLAN_WAKE, and set to input on sleep
- set PJ_FORCE_PCLKON in PMUACC2PJ for static clock change