OLPC Firmware q7b17
Revision as of 14:44, 22 February 2013 by 220.127.116.11
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
OLPC Firmware Release q7b17
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only.
- fix major suspend and resume regressions in Q7B16,
- various small fixes,
- support for use of 5 GHz networks in firmware,
- a remote diagnosis console feature.
|Build date time||2013-02-21 21:54:39|
|EC version||EC 0.3.13|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3566 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.3.13
- 3565 ARM - increased max-image because some OFW dictionaries are now starting to exceed 1 MiB.
- 3564 OLPC ARM - memtest, did not reset diag-switch? and led to net boot, ticket #12564.
- 3563 inet - add remote diagnosis console feature, increase verbosity of telnet and telnetd, include telnetd in build rather than autoload from source, and allow other port numbers for outbound telnet.
- 3562 core - mux, add console add and remove, for use by telnetd
- 3561 inet, tcpapp, add support for applications that accept connections.
- 3560 OLPC - libertas, fix failure during test /wlan on 8686, by returning separate scan response result and length.
- 3559 OLPC XO-1.75 XO-4 - autorun tests, add redundant text and a stall point for overall pass or fail. ticket #12515.
- 3558 OLPC XO-4 - sdhci, device tree, set a non-removable attribute for internal microSD slot, ticket #12561.
- 3557 OLPC - libertas, add support for 802.11n 5 GHz networks on 8787. Due to a firmware limit of 14 channels in a scan request, the scan logic was heavily changed. During association a specific channel scan order is followed, and the first match stops further scanning. The LEDs test was also changed to reduce the time taken. ticket #12552.
- 3556 OLPC XO-4 - touchscreen, restore missing test instructions during scribble and axes tests, fixes a regression introduced in r3535. ticket #12553.
- 3555 OLPC - startup sound. Avoid searching jffs2 filesystem on XO-1 because mounting it takes a long time. Avoid checking for file existence; just try and if we fail, fallback to the built-in sound. Avoids one microSD or eMMC power cycle from boot on XO-1.5, XO-1.75, and XO-4 when the startup sound is present.
- revert: set PJ_FORCE_PCLKON in PMUACC2PJ for static clock change
- see 0.3.13