OLPC Firmware q7b18
Revision as of 05:32, 26 February 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
OLPC Firmware Release q7b18
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only.
- fix ticket #12558; power LED while system is off,
- fix major suspend and resume regressions in Q7B17,
- bluetooth tests,
- a serial terminal feature.
|Build date time||2013-02-25 19:37:02|
|EC version||EC 0.4.00|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3572 OLPC XO-4 - EC Code 0.4.00
- 3571 Bluetooth diagnostic - turn of scanning when closing the Bluetooth device.
- 3570 Added Bluetooth diagnostic driver.
- 3569 Marvell WLAN driver - Omnibus checkin of changes to the SDIO layer to make it easier to share code with the Bluetooth driver. The particular advantage is to eliminate duplication of firmware downloading between the WLAN and BT drivers.
- 3568 OLPC - add serial terminal, for built-in UART or for USB serial adapter.
- see 0.4.00