OLPC Firmware q7b20
Revision as of 20:49, 1 March 2013 by Wmb@firmworks.com
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
 OLPC Firmware Release q7b20
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only.
- Fixed mouse cursor disappearance after display selftest
|Build date time||2013-03-01 14:57:31|
|EC version||EC 0.4.00|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
 Open Firmware
- svn 3578 - Trac #12592 - MMC2/3 display driver - when sleeping, save the hardware cursor mode info in addition to the bitmap, thus preventing the cursor from disappearing after invoking the display selftest from the GUI.
- Fixed a problem that prevents building with some C compilers; no functional change.
- Converted WLAN_PD# to WLAN_WAKE, hopefully fixing the wireless wakeup problem once and for all.
- Display more registers in PMU debug commands.