OLPC Firmware q7b30
Revision as of 03:17, 2 May 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only.
- all 1 GHz specified processors are now to be run at 1.2 GHz according to the processor vendor Marvell, ticket #12666,
- new EC firmware, (reduced charge rate for lithium batteries, fix runin crash),
- new device-tree entries for allocation of audio SRAM, for 13.2.0, ticket #12400,
- support booting from ISO 9660 filesystems.
|Build date time||2013-05-01 22:42:25|
|EC version||EC 0.4.06|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3654 OLPC XO-4 - new EC firmware 0.4.06,
- 3652 OLPC ARM - trivial comment fix,
- 3645 OLPC XO-4 - add device-tree entries in /pcm to describe allocation of audio SRAM, used by kernel only. Open Firmware uses other allocations. ticket #12400,
- 3644 cdfs, make search of ISO 9660 filesystems case blind, by uppercasing the name being sought. FAT filesystem access already does this.
- see 0.4.06.