OLPC Firmware q7b33
Revision as of 01:42, 15 June 2013 by Quozl
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only.
- new embedded controller firmware for reduced current draw after reflash,
- new builder host, build date and time has shifted to UTC,
- small fixes to the field support tool save-mfg-data.
|Build date time||2013-06-15 00:37:34 (UTC)|
|EC version||EC 0.4.09|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3671 OLPC XO-4 - EC version change, removes extra power draw after reflash
- 3668 OLPC - save-mfg-data, simplify SN processing code following ticket #12695 review. No functional change.
- 3667 OLPC - check for a NUL before removing it from the SN tag search result, because otherwise an SN tag with zero length may prevent normal boot. ticket #12695.
- see EC 0.4.09.