OLPC talk:Wiki News
Revision as of 23:53, 13 January 2008 by Sj
Methods for generation
Several ideas for generation of this list. (Manual or auto-generation script?)
- From Recent Changes, all New pages, and pages with changes greater than 100 characters in week period.
- Only the Top 10 (or N) pages with largest changes in time period ?
- Top editors(users), and patterns of pages updated.
- Top 10 (N) viewed pages, and two links down.. are checked and reported.
- Self-submit: Users themselves have to enter their project in the news (i.e. when they are ready to announce their work)
- Only OLPC core staff and selected editors/users update newsletter with what they feel are 'important' updates to wiki.
I've been playing around with some ideas on OLPC:Wiki News/Sandbox.