Organizing the wiki
Revision as of 10:11, 5 December 2008 by Skierpage
Semantic MediaWiki tracks actual and potential use of semantics in different wiki areas.
See Semantic Home Page for some proposed high level structure.
From July 2008
- Get the activities set up with basic metadata, properties, forms and the like
- Work with Joe and Charlie to help them start implementing test cases in SMW, and come up with a query system that will pull metadata from test case pages to the pages about the activities or features so that we can know in which build they are working.
- Get some good properties for deployment metadata. Decide on a list of questions to get back from deployments.
- Implement the structure for deployments.
- Get a semantic system for a broader category of projects (things we like to call content)
- Work towards using the underlying semantic structure to get vertical structure that makes our wiki easier to use for people who are just starting. Things like open project pages.